1. To independently account for all the transactions in Salalah region (receivables, payables, fixed assets and general ledger related accruals and other audit matters pertaining to Salalah)
2. To review and approve the reconciliations submitted by subordinates
3. To ensure proper maintenance of GL account reconciliations of Reporting section (both soft and hard copy versions)
4. To review and ensure necessary rectification entries are carried out in GL as and when required.
5. Assist section head in fixed asset accounting and record maintenance in ERP for the entire company
6. Review and sign-off asset disposal forms after thoroughly checking with Finance Fixed assets register.
7. Assist in preparation of fixed asset reconciliations (capital work in progress, fixed assets register versus general ledger reconciliation)
8. Prepare and submit fixed asset schedules for the purpose of monthly reporting in line with IFRS.
9. Collate and analyze operating and financial data received from other sections/depts (trips, passengers, block hours, flights handled, fuel price & consumption variances, cargo tonnage handled, air charter, manpower strength, etc.,)
10. Assist the immediate supervisor in monthly closure and review of accounts.
11. Prepare monthly MIS pack containing various operating and financial inputs to finalize actual and budget route analyses.
Collecting relevant information from the respective operations department and ensure to include the analysis findings in MIS report
Bachelor Degree in Finance/Commerce/Accountant and having 04 years of post-qualification work experience in a similar role in an organization or consulting company of repute.
ACCA (Inter) / CIMA (Inter) will be an advantage.
OR Two years college Diploma in Finance or Commerce with 06 years post qualification work experience in a similar role in an organization.
OR Specialized certificate / license in the related field with Secondary School and having 10 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.
- Proficiency in English (SPOKEN & Written)
- proficiency in MS office
- ERP systems,
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details and reporting skills