1. Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency
2. Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
3. Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records
4. Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
5. Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
6. Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
7. Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
8. Repairing damaged equipment parts.
9. Able to repair and fix Engine of Compactor, Tanker & Tippers
10. Able to do troubleshooting problems, disassembling and reassembling engines, fixing heavy equipment that is broken down, repairing and adjusting hydraulic pumps, safety valves, and load packers; repairing and maintaining trenching
11. Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
12. Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
13. Performing major repair work when necessary.
14. Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
15. Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to the management.
1. High school or 10+2 or Diploma with 5 to 8 years’ Experience (5 Years GCC)
2. Certification as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
3. Proven work experience as a Diesel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
4. Understanding of computer testing technologies.
5. Ability to lift heavy equipment’s.
6. Extensive knowledge of diesel & Petrol Engines
7. Ability to work after-hours if required.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Ready to join Immediately
TERMS & CONDITION
1. Vacation Accruals (Annual Leave) 45 days paid leave after completion of one (2) year service with An economy class air return ticket from Oman to Capital of the Country
2. Insurance (L & WC) for employee only
3. Transportation Company will provide
4. Visa Company will provide
5. Accommodation Company will provide at site
6. Working hrs.10 hrs. Saturday to Thursday (1hr Lunch break)+ Emergency
7. End of Services Benefits as per Oman Labour Law
8. Probation period 3 Months
9. Duration of Contract two years from the date of joining
Candidates Can Contact on the bellow Number either wattsapp or direct