Due to an internal promotion, Kerry-AATCO is now seeking a experienced Customer Care Manager, based out of Sohar, Oman, and leading a team of 4 Customer Care Specialists who are based in Sohar. The successful candidate will have a previous customer care background and be coming from a manufacturing environment, so as to be the link between the customer, operations and supply chain. Previous SAP experience is a disctinct advantage in order to understand process and process efficiencies.
- Line management for customer care representatives - responsible for leading, coaching and developing their capabilities
- Develop individual KPI for team members and analysing individual performance to target
- Identify and propose training platforms for skills gaps developmental plan
- Assist in the design of skills improvement training, help develop and implement training plans within the team
- Identify gaps and knowledge skills amongst the team & participate in the formulation of talent management
- Ensure compliance with procedures and processes
- Drive transformation process through continuous process & operational improvement by embracing Kerry Ways of Working
- Liaise with internal departments, aligning with Kerry Ways of Working
- Monitor OTIF by customers based in the Philippines, analyse results together with related functions (Supply Chain, Warehouse, Customer Engagement) and ensure implementation of agreed solutions
- Provide summaries and reports as required (monthly / weekly)
- Strategize with Operations Teams (Supply Chain, Warehouse, QA, etc.) and to drive win-win solutions for customers
- Ensure customer master data alignment with respective department within Kerry (delivery windows, special document requirement, special labelling, special palletization etc.).
- Define standards of performance for Customer Care team and drive improvements to the customer experience
- Identify and address issues that create barriers to service delivery.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Customer Care role with at least 2 years' experience in a leadership role
- Preference for someone with Food & Beverage, Food Service or Ingredients / Flavour industry experience, but not essential. Manufacturing experience however, is essential.
- Cost management experience
- SAP experience is a definite advantage
- Customer satisfaction focussed
- Capable of working in cross-functional team (local and overseas)
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Problem solving abilities, good organisational skills and follow-through
- Strong leadership & coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Drives knowledge sharing and implements shared learnings at local level
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, global environment where accountability, quality, timeliness are key components