Diploma Electrical Supervisor Jobs in Oman
Oman LNG invites qualified applicants to apply for the below positions. Oman LNG provides an excellent professional working environment with many attractive and tangible benefits. ...
Salalah Methanol Company LLC
Salalah Methanol Company LLC (SFZ) is 90% owned by Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. and the remaining 10% by Takamul Investment Company, SAOC and operates state of the art methanol plant ...
Cathodic Protection Supervisor
CATHODIC PROTECTION VACANCIES FOR MUSCAT German joint venture Company specializing in Cathodic Protection Services require the following staff to meet expansion needs in Oman. C...
Supervisor - Cathodic Protection
CATHODIC PROTECTION ENGINEERS FOR MUSCAT A large Business Group with interest in Trading and Contracting in Oil, Gas, Water & Power Sector require the following personnel to meet ...
Painter, Cleaning Supervisors and Clerk
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultan Qaboos University - Job Opportunities Sultan Qaboos University is pleased to announce the availability of a number of vacant posts, according to the data and the conditions...
Projects Supervisor & ELV Technician
Urgently Needed 1. PROJECTS SUPERVISOR - REF Code PS-01 (OMANIS and EXPATS) At Least 5 years' Experience in Planning and Execution of CCTV & Security Projects. Degree/Diploma i...
Vacancy Nakhal development and constructions is one of the reputed V grade electrical Contractor in Oman. Individuals who are intersted in having a career with NDC are invited to ...
High Voltage Technician
Sohar Aluminium is a state-of-the-art aluminium smelter with a dedicated 1,000 MW Power Plant. We have a vision to operate an aluminium smelter with world-class standards in safety...
Get email alerts for the latest
Diploma Electrical Supervisor jobs in Oman
You can cancel email alerts at any time.